Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Combined Employers Registration
     Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 7/22/2014
Description: Registration is required for all businesses that have employees. After a business submits the Combined Employer's Registration form the Oregon Department of Revenue assigns the business a business identification number (BIN).

The Federal government also requires registration for all businesses that have employees. The result of Federal registration is the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). Additional FEIN information can be found at FAQ's - Tax Identification Number

Similar Keywords: ID, register to do, new, Oregon tax identification number, withholding
Statutes, Rules, Ordinances: ORS 316
Duration: N/A
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  None
Responsible Agency: Revenue Department
Bonding Requirements: None
Application Form: Combined Employers Registration
Service Links:  See the Instruction section of registration form
 Registration form
contact Agency Contact Information
Additional Information: The result of a complete registration is your Business Identification Number (BIN)

Business taxes Common Questions

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Revenue Department
E-mail Address: questions.dor@state.or.us
Phone: 503-378-4988 or 800-356-4222 (toll-free in Oregon)
Mail Address: Oregon Department of Revenue
955 Center Street NE
Salem, OR 97301 - 2555
Website Information: http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/Pages/index.aspx

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov