Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Deer Tag, Nonresident Annual
  1,130: active as of 08/31/2012.   Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 2/20/2014
Description: A nonresident annual deer tag is required for a nonresident to hunt deer in Oregon.

Similar Keywords: hunting, hunters, wildlife
Statutes, Rules, Ordinances: ORS 497
OAR 635-060
Duration: For the time/dates specific to the type of tag.
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  Initial: $375.50
Duplicate: $17
Responsible Agency: Fish and Wildlife, Department of
Bonding Requirements: N/A
Insurance Requirements: N/A
Prerequisites: Valid Adult Hunting License for the current year.
Application Form: Mail Order Application
Duplicate: Only limited ODFW Offices can duplicate or exchange big game tags. 
Service Links:  Oregon Big Game Regulations
 Online License Sales
 Hunting Mail Order Application
contact Agency Contact Information

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Fish and Wildlife, Department of
E-mail Address: ODFW.Info@state.or.us
Phone: 503-947-6000
Mail Address: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
4034 Fairview Industrisl Dr.
Salem, OR 97302 - 1142
Website Information: http://www.dfw.state.or.us/

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov