Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Egg Handler
  166: active as of 08/10/2011.   Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 8/14/2014
Description: Egg handler means any person who contracts for or obtains possession or control of any eggs for
    (a) Sale to another egg handler or a retailer; or
    (b) Processing and sale to another egg handler, a retailer or a consumer.

Similar Keywords: handling
Statutes, Rules, Ordinances: OAR 603-022
Duration: 1 year (July 1-June 30)
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  Please see About Food Safety licenses.
License fees are not prorated.
License is not transferable to new locations or owners.
Responsible Agency: Agriculture Department
Bonding Requirements: None
Insurance Requirements: None
Prerequisites: Please see About Food Safety licenses
A license application is presented only at the time approval is granted.
Application Form: Egg Handler License Application
Service Links:  License search site
contact Agency Contact Information
Additional Information: For information and regulations contact
    Oregon Department of Agriculture
    Food Safety
    635 Capitol NE
    Salem, OR 97301-2532
    Phone: 503-986-4720

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Agriculture Department
E-mail Address: info@oda.state.or.us
Phone: 503-986-4550
Mail Address: Oregon Department of Agriculture
635 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR 97301 - 2532
Website Information: http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/Pages/index.aspx

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov