Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Water Point of Diversion (POD) Transfer, Government Action
     Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 1/30/2014
Description: In the event that government action results in or creates a reasonable expectation of a change in the surface level of a surface water source that impairs or threatens to impair access to a point of diversion (POD) authorized by a water right permit, certificate or decree, the owner of the water right may change the point of diversion or add an additional point of diversion in accordance with the provisions of ORS 540.510 (6).
Statutes, Rules, Ordinances: OAR 690-380
Duration: Permanent.
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  Fees apply. See "Changes to Water Rights" at Oregon Water Resources Fee Schedule for details.
Responsible Agency: Water Resources Department
Bonding Requirements: n/a
Insurance Requirements: n/a
Application Form: Water Right Transfer Application (Includes Permit Amendments)
Service Links:  Water Rights in Oregon
 Water Right Transfer Application
contact Agency Contact Information

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Water Resources Department
E-mail Address: webmaster@wrd.state.or.us
Phone: 503-986-0900
Mail Address: Oregon Water Resources Department
725 Summer St NE
Salem, OR 97301 - 1271
Website Information: http://www.oregon.gov/OWRD/pages/index.aspx

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov