Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Food Service Licenses
     Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 1/31/2014
Description: Licensure and inspection of food service facilties serving the public. This license covers restaurants, temporary restaurants, bed & breakfasts, limited service restaurants, mobile units, commissaries, warehouses, and vending machines.

"Limited service restaurant" means a restaurant serving only individually portioned prepackaged foods prepared from an approved source by a commercial processor and nonperishable beverages.

Similar Keywords: cafes, catering, bars, taverns, sports bar & grill, lounge
Statutes, Rules, Ordinances: OAR 333-150
Duration: Renewal required every December 31st.
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  This varies by county, so contact your local Environmental Health Department with questions about fees, licensing or inspection of your operation.
Responsible Agency: Food, Pools, Lodging
Bonding Requirements: None
Insurance Requirements: None
Service Links:  Restaurant Licensing Information and Forms
 Mobile Unit Licensing Information and Forms
 Temporary Restaurant Licensing Information and Forms
contact Agency Contact Information
Required Documentation: Menu and plans for facility
Application form

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Food, Pools, Lodging
E-mail Address: health.webmaster@state.or.us
Phone: 971-673-1222
Mail Address: 800 NE Oregon Street
Suite 930
Portland, OR 97232
Website Information: http://public.health.oregon.gov/HealthyEnvironments/Pages/index.aspx

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov