Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Mobile Food Units
     Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 1/31/2014
Description: Food service license to operate a mobile food unit. Licenses are available for different class types based on food prepared on unit. Requirements for water and wastewater capacity are based on the class of mobile unit. A commissary license or agreement may be required for mobile units with complex food preparation.

Similar Keywords: food vending carts, vendors, handcart
Statutes, Rules, Ordinances: OAR 333-162
Duration: One year, renewable Dec. 31
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  Varies by county and by class of mobile unit.
Responsible Agency: Food, Pools, Lodging
Fee Exemptions: See ORS 624.330 for a list of exempt items.
Bonding Requirements: N/A
Insurance Requirements: N/A
Prerequisites: Plan review required by the Local Public Health Authority before licensure.
Application Form: Mobile Unit Plan Review Form and Application
Service Links:  Mobile Food Unit Operation Guides and Forms
contact Agency Contact Information
Required Documentation: Detailed schematic of unit, pictures if possible.

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Food, Pools, Lodging
E-mail Address: health.webmaster@state.or.us
Phone: 971-673-1222
Mail Address: 800 NE Oregon Street
Suite 930
Portland, OR 97232
Website Information: http://public.health.oregon.gov/HealthyEnvironments/Pages/index.aspx

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov