Text only view
Oregon.gov Licenses, Permits and Registrations
Department of Consumer & Business Services
Detailed Information for: Aquatic Invasive Species Permit
  31,359: active as of 08/31/2012.   Not the license you were searching for?
Click here to continue searching within the Oregon Licenses, Permits & Registrations directory.
Updated: 9/5/2012
Description: The Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Program was established by the Oregon Legislature in an effort to keep Oregon┐s lakes, rivers and streams free of destructive invasive species. ODFW and the Oregon State Marine Board manage the program and Oregon State Police and Oregon County Sheriffs handle enforcement of the law.

Registered motorboat owners do not need to buy a permit; a $5 fee is automatically included in boat registration. Current registration decals are proof of payment. Non-resident motorboat require permits.

┐Permits for non-motorized craft (canoe, kayak, drift boat, etc.) are required of both resident and nonresident boaters.
Duration: Annual (expires Dec. 31)
Fees - application, exam, etc.:  Non-resident motorboat: $22 (includes agent fee)
Resident or non-resident non-motorized: $7 (includes agent fee)
Responsible Agency: Fish and Wildlife, Department of
Service Links: contact Agency Contact Information

  Agency Information
Please refer to the Agency Website for further details and additional information.
Agency Name: Fish and Wildlife, Department of
E-mail Address: ODFW.Info@state.or.us
Phone: 503-947-6000
Mail Address: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
4034 Fairview Industrisl Dr.
Salem, OR 97302 - 1142
Website Information: http://www.dfw.state.or.us/

Return to the Licenses, Permits and Registrations main page
Website Policies  |  Licenses, Permits & Registrations Home  |  Oregon.gov